It almost NEVER fails … every time we go to a wedding or tell someone what we do, we hear a wedding photography horror story.
“Ugh ~ we HATED our wedding photos! I would totally hire you if I had it to do-over again!”
“Our wedding photographer disappeared after the wedding and we never saw any of our pictures.”
“We couldn’t afford a professional photographer for our wedding, so all we have is a couple of snapshots from friends.”
Well, Adam and I were in the car talking about yet another sad story yesterday and decided to do something about it. So we are giving away a free Do-Over Session!!
- A free 2 hour photo session to do-over your uh-oh!!
- A $200 credit towards prints or an album
- The high-resolution disc of all of your images to print and share
How to enter:
- Send us an email with your story. Why do you deserve a do-over? Did you hate your wedding photos? Was it raining on your wedding day? Did your photos get lost altogether? Did you get married in the 80′s (no further explanation needed!!!)? Did you elope and not have any photos at all? Was someone important missing from your wedding day? Are you single but still want to wear an awesome white dress? We are open to hearing any story!! Feel free to include photos (the bad ones and/or a current one).
- Tell us your idea for making it right. Do you want to squeeze back into your wedding dress? Or maybe this is the best excuse ever to get a NEW wedding dress! Or a simple white dress and simple gray suit? Maybe you want to actually renew your vows? Get creative (setting? attire? premise?) and let’s come up with something super fun!
- Send all entries to us via email or through our website contact form.
- All entries must be received by the end of the day on December 25. What a great Christmas gift!
- The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges and announced the week of January 1.
- Sessions must happen in one of our two locations ~ Nashville, TN or Southern California. We are happy to travel to another location if you are able to cover our basic travel expenses.
- Session must be completed in 2011 and is subject to scheduling availability.
Good luck! We can’t wait to hear your stories (ok, that’s not true … I know they will make me so sad!!!) and make it right for one lucky winner!!